Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Del Zotto

Highly Recommended - Truely the Best! Dr. Del Zotto is dedicated & exceeded my expectations as a healthcare professional. He gave me hope & my life back too. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I had a big toe that was giving me unbarible pain. Dr.Del Zotto saved my toe my leg or maybe even my life. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr.Del Zotto's genuine caring has been a blessing to me. His professionalism made me feel completely at ease and relaxed in my numerous visits. His heart to want to help his patients is only exceeded by his great knowledge and understanding. I would recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

this place is amazing, Dr. you are a true man, your my hero, i was so close to ending everything, and u made it all better, it takes a true man to admit his foot fetish, and idc what anyone says, u gave me a new foot, oh and your staff is amazing, that pretty girl at the front, shes such a sweety, but im really diggin that new kid in the back, hes so funny,

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

The receptionist is the rudest and possibly the most incompetent medical staff I have ever encountered. Instead of billing my insurance she repeatedly attempted to get me to pay for my son's orthodics out-of-pocket. This completely baffled me and my insurance company and required multiple calls in order to clear this issue up. We waited six weeks, at which point I called the office to inquire about the orthodics status (they were only supposed to take 3-4 weeks). It turns out the order was on hold the entire time with a note saying an additional $200 was required before processing, and during this entire time no one in the office bothered calling us to let us know. The interesting part is that my insurance records indicated they in fact billed my insurance for the full amount of orthodics the day of the visit six weeks earlier.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

I am reviewing his office in FOLSOM and not Carmichael. My son had an appointment at 4 PM. When we went in the office was packed and no place to sit (Patients with foot and ankle problems and no place to sit!Funny). After asking the rude receptionist (she does not care for my tone, since she is doing me a favor)several times, we were seated at 5 PM. After being seated, it took another 20 mins for the "Doctor" to walk in. While he did apologize, he did make a snide remark stating that he was not golfing. I did not care for this idiotic office and hope people avoid then like plague. You are not doing a favor by seeing a patient.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr.DelZotto is a very knowlegeable podiatrist - professional and yet sensitive to the patients needs - he makes you feel very comfortable and not only listens to your concerns but "hears" you.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

Dr. Del Zotto was very proactive in diagnosing and treating my foot problems. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2005