Ratings for Dr. Carl M. Silberman

This has to be the most uncaring doctor I have ever met. You are just a number to him. He is also so hard to look at. Bring a razor; he needs a serious shave. Such unprofessionalism. If you ask questions, he thinks your difficult. Stay away. You will be glad you did.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

This doctor and office manager were very helpful. The doctor took time in assessing my situation and ordered testing to diagnosis my issue. The office manager was very knowledgeable in letting me know what I needed to do and where to go. As soon as my results came in the she called me to come in to go over the results. What an eye opening. I had no wait time and the office manager always had a smile. I wish all offices were like this one. I even got in with in 2 days! Now I call that service with a smile!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

sloppy professionalism..doesn't inform patient OR family re patients care when requested in timely manner..takes numerous requests for him to return calls and instead of call from the doctor himself relies on receptionist to field the queries which she cannot answer without talking to the doctor which results in additional questions left hanging..

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr Silberman is an understanding person who will talk to you as treat you as a whole person. Just because he isn't smiley and phoney doesn't mean he doesn't care deeply about his patients. If he can't help you, he will get you to the people who can. He is knowledgable and kind and if you ask him to be frank with you, he will be. He doesn't candy coat things and that's what I like best about him. Plus, he is great with geriatric patients. He connects very well with them.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2005

Dr. Carl M. Silberman's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL