Ratings for Dr. Mayer Zayan

Office is disorganized, Doctor is always late and then spends 1-2 min with a patient, in and out of the rooms. Rude, disrespectful, never explaines test results and treatment plan. Changes locations of his office location quite often in Wheeling-Buffalo Grove area due to getting kicked out of his offices. All oher Doctors left him, and I was told that he does not pay salary to employees and taxes. His Illinois license is suspended forewer due to not paying taxes.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

On average, spends about 2 minutes with me per visit so I always feel rushed. Doesn't like to answer questions - almost always side-steps questions. Wrote incomplete RX for me and took 6 days to call the pharmacy back, despite their repeated attempts to reach him. On average, the wait out front is about 30-45 minutes, and then another 15-30 minutes in the exam room. I don't trust the accuracy of the nurses...they rarely get a valid blood pressure reading. Offices are not very clean (not vaccuumed/swept, bathrooms not very clean, etc.). Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

This is the most rude and dismissive doctor I have ever met. After not returning calls many times, he actually hung up on me while I was trying to give him some crucial information about my condition. He has gone on rants, swearing and yelling; he has told me my problem is all in my head, he has told me to shut my mouth and stop eating, etc. He has significantly added to the stress and depression caused by my medical condition. Because of him,my condition went for months without treatment and I now may need surgery. I am filing a complaint with the State of IL. Don't put yourself through the mess I went through with him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

I met him through a hospital ER. He was the first doctor in over 50 years that took the time to listen and diagnosed correctly a lifelong heart condition. Thanks to him, I found out how most "normal" people live their entire lives. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU A very rare and remarkable doctor. Wish he hadn't closed his Wheeling office and consolidated in DesPlaines. BTW, Stranglely I could walk in and be seen promptly, with or without appointment I never waited more than 20 minutes and always seen at appointed time or before. Yes it is a very busy but well run office.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

flag | Submitted October 5, 2005

Dr. Mayer Zayan's Credentials

• Univ De Montpellier I, Uer De Med, Montpellier, France (Grad. 1976)

Sask Health