Ratings for Dr. Jay Chad Davis

I liked that this doctor sat down at our visit and asked thorough questions about my child's history and illness. I could tell there were differences of opinion in some of my parenting choices, but he kept things respectful and made no negative comments to alienate me. My only complaint is that he did not discus treatment options, he just gave me the "one size fits all" treatment, which I am sure is what most parent's were looking for, but I like more choices. I don't medicate "just in case" for minor illnesses which is what he insisted on, even for members of the household that had already recovered from the illness. Overall, this did not matter because I left with a perscription I was happy to have in case my child grew worse, but I never filled it, against doctor's advice, because he recovered just fine. I will probably not see him again after that visit.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was some help.Overall I would rate this visit : mediocre.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2005

Dr. Jay Chad Davis's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1994)