Ratings for Dr. Albert A. Feltrup

I LOVE Dr. Feltrup. I have been going to him for 25+ years and wouldn't trade him for anything. He took care of my youngest son from birth till present and he is 20 years old now and attending Bowling Green University. Dr. Feltrup also took my Dad in as a patient when he was diagnosed with cancer and gave him excellent care during his last days. Dr Feltrup sent me a personalized sympathy card after he passed which was very heart felt. (Not to many Doctor's would take the time to do that). I could not ask for a better doctor, he is very caring and understanding. I will never find another doctor like Dr. Feltrup. HE IS ONE OF A KIND WITH A BIG HEART. I just think the world of him!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Have gone to Dr. Feltrup for years, very good doctor--very understanding and helpful. Much more helpful and friendly than his staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Listens with care and concern. Takes time with a patient and explains with clarity. Worth his weight in diamonds. The perfect primary care physician.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I can't imagine a better family practice physician.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

Dr. Albert A. Feltrup's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)