Ratings for Dr. Robert Cywes

Dr. Cywes gave me hope by explaining the whole issue with carbs and how they work as a food and as an addiction. With some basic understanding of how it all works I feel stronger and more able to change my life. I know he helps all his patients like this, almost like a mix of medical and personal therapy, and I'm better off for having found him. I know you'll be glad if you make an appointment!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I met Dr. Cywes on July 2017, when I had no where else to turn. I originally consulted with him for the gastric balloon. He taught me about Low Carb/High Fat eating (LCHF) or KETO. Today, I weigh 133.2! I started at 171. I eat more healthy foods, hardly any carbs and I feel great. I also run 5K races and never thought I could. I am still currently a patient of Dr. Cywes and learn something new with each visit. He takes the time (30 min approx) to teach you and is a great listener.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Cywes & his staff are incredibly warm & friendly. They are very accommodating as well.! The office is pristine and you are very aware you are in good hands. I would Highly recommend this office to any friends and/or family. Dr. Cywes will not tell you what you want to hear, but he will certainly tell you the truth & this is quite refreshing. Thanks for the amazing service!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Have worked with him for years- truly caring / knowledgeable and concerned about patient progress; approachable - wouldn’t refer patients to anyone else

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Cywes is a very dedicated, compassionate and skilled surgeon. His is very knowledgeable and took the time to answer my endless questions. I feel so lucky to have had him as my surgeon .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Cywes is an excellent doctor and surgeon. I highly recommend this doctor. Skilled, hard working, and honest - everything you want and deserve in a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Had lap lap band in 2006 weighed over 600 pounds lost 330 pounds with dr. Cywes. Remains my doctor to this day could not have done it without him and his staff he has always been there for me for anything needed fantastic Dr

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

As a professional in the Obesity/Bariatric field, I have learned so much from Dr. Cywes. Not just watching his passion to help his patients, but truly understanding what the underlying causes of obesity are. I have watched him help thousands of patients learn how to help themselves. His continued commitment to serving the underserved in many communities in Florida are just one of the strong characteristics I admire so much.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Cywes is such a kind, caring, and compassionate doctor that all of his patients are lucky to have found him. He is an excellent surgeon! I have had great success after surgery listening to his advice and I’ve known other patients from his office who have also been very successful. If you’re willing to put in what it takes, you will be so happy with your results. And Dr. C will be there every step of the way to support and help you. He is always available to his patients and cares so much! I cannot say enough good things about how he saved my life!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

He only tacked down one side of my port so it would turn side ways and keep other doctors from treating me, forcing me to go back to him. He didn't completely fix my hernia repair. Everything he does is half behind done so you will keep coming back. He tightened my band and refused to fix it. Now years down the road I might have permanent stomach issues. he's a pompous A$$!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Robert Cywes's Credentials

• Univ Of Cape Town, Fac Of Med, Cape Town, So Africa (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL