Ratings for Dr. Pamela R. Seaman

Every time I have been into the office the staff is very rude. Seemed to get irritated because i didn't want to leave my private information on the front counter alone. Dr seamen never listens to me or my history when I go in. Prescribed random medications based on one minute of discussion. I highly disagree with her method of practice.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I have felt good about this doctor, but this visit fell short. I learner from the Internet what should have been told during the visit. Also, if told you need surgery : I would ask if there is another option. Office staff were helpful.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Terrible office staff!!! I've called and left messages and no one returns calls. Finally got thru to someone the other day to get results from an exam and was told, "I can't look in the chart. I'm busy and kinda doing something. " Would not go here just because of the office staff.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I actually changed groups in my insurance just so I could follow her when she went to Crown Point. She is the most down to Earth gynecologist I have ever had. I can tell her anything without feeling uncomfortable. I have had several things done with her from her previous office and also this one. She is worth the drive for me because I know she knows her stuff and is genuinely concerned about womens' issues. Her staff are all very friendly, and I have an HMO and this is the only good thing about this HMO is that she is in there. I consider the OBGYN the most important doctor in a woman's life. All our health centers around our hormones and reproductive organs. The office is small, and I have never been more than 1 of 3 people in the waiting room. I don't feel like a number there - I feel like they think I am important. I just found this site as I was looking up her phone number to make an appointment because I have uterine fibroids. You won't be sorry if you choose Dr. Seaman.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Appointments were on time and thorough. Follow up testing was handled efficiently. All questions were answered. Routine procedures were private and pain free. The doctor explained all follow up treatments and their relevance.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

I feel like this doctor is caring and helpful. I had a horrible experience with a past biopsy from another doctor and I was deathly afraid to get another one. She calmed me down and the biobsy she performed was almost painless. Very relaxing and calm office.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

This Doctor does not return phone calls. She is always too busy as her staff will tell you. This Doctors office staff is also difficult to deal with as they place you on hold for 20 minutes at a time as they refer to the doctor for an answer to your questions, only to answer them in a short and inconclusive manner. As a patient you are left bewildered and uncertain of her work ethics as a doctor and just what kind of care you would receive from her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Dr. Pamela R. Seaman's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1989)