Ratings for Dr. Kelli Ruth Sabin

Great office!best Dr I ever had very through! Wish I did not have to move

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Sabin is a brilliant physician with a wonderful, caring, and affirming bedside manner. I have been under her care for a chronic illness for almost 10 years and I can't imagine going to any other doctor. She is extremely bright and is able to think in terms of the body as a whole--not just focus on one part. If you want professional healthcare, Dr. Sabin and the whole office at Ohio Family Practice are the best in the area.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

The Doctor is very helpful and takes time to the patients concerns and wants to be caring even to the family members like we had seen with home visit.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr Sabin is very bright,personable and an all around wonderful physician. Her wealth of knowledge and top notch care are the reasons my son and I continue to go to her no matter where we live and how far we have to drive.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

My good friend, who is a patient, kept raving about what an excellent physician Dr. Sabin is, and that her appointments were always helpful and never rushed. I switched doctors and I see that everything my friend said is true. She is right on top of everything and clearly explains any questions or concerns that I have. I was very comfortable with her from the start, and I feel that my well-being is in good hands.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

I COMPLETELY agree with the other posters. Kelli is a wonderful physician who has cared for our family the past 6 years of so. She DOES treat you as an individual and is so knowledgeable about so many different conditions. I TRUST her completely with our family care and hope that other doctors learn from her experience and expertise.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr Sabin is wonderful. She is caring, compassionate, and understanding. She is also very knowledgeable and helpful. She helped me deal with what could have been cancer less than a month before my wedding. She helped me find a specialist and get in to see him quickly. She is great!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Truly a magnificent physician who is able to deal with a multitude of problems and treat a patient as an individual. Dr. Sabin is the benchmark for wonderful doctors. She sets the standard by which all doctors should be rated.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2005

Dr. Kelli Ruth Sabin's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup