Ratings for Dr. John Jim Stavrakos

Dr. Stavrakos is a very nice doctor. He is Helpful and has very good bedside manner. The problem I have is with his receptionist in front who could possibly be one of the rudest people I've ever met. She seems to hate her job, and unfortunatly takes it out on Dr. Stravakos's clients. Unfortunately for him, I will not return again because of the treatment I recieved in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I was referred to Dr. John Stavrakos by another physician based upon blood test results which showed anomalies. Upon my arrival, the receptionist was arguing loudly with another patient on the phone, with no regard for those in the waiting room. 35 minutes beyond my appointment time Dr. Stavarakos reviewed test results stating that the variations were "no big deal", but without offering any explanation. However, at my urging he agreed to rerun the blood tests. A nurse, who was not wearing gloves, attempted several times to draw blood; a second nurse was also unsuccessful at collecting a blood sample, but left a large hematoma on each arm. I departed without providing the blood sample. Dr. Stavrakos’ staff was to call in a prescription for me; a month has passed, and staff has not done so. Useless.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

I work with this physician and I have nothing but nice things to say - he is extremely compassionate, caring, and relaxed. He never rushes his patients and truly listens to what they have to say.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

Dr. John Stavrakos is an incredible physician. He listens and treats responsibly. He is a miracle in our lives! He is the gift to all who are sick and does not turn his back on those of us that are having financial difficulties. We will pay him what we owe, although he is willing to treat us and give us time to pay him back. Judiciously, Dr. Stavrakos practices his oath and responsibilities and he honors his practice. He is dedicated to health, client respect and is brilliant.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Stavrakos is a throw back to the age when doctors really listened to their patients, took the time to get to know them and truly cared about the outcome of every prescription, test and procedure. He is compassionate, smart and thorough. He is one of the finest physicians I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

A very compassionate Doctor... Listens very well and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

A very compassionate man a good listener and very trustworthy. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Dr. John Jim Stavrakos's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)