Ratings for Dr. Mei-Lai Lucas

Like others have said Dr. Lucas listens and is reponsive to any concerns. she's an excellent diagnostician

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Lucas is always friendly, interested, knowledgeable and helpful. She listens to you and talks through options and potential outcomes of various courses of treatment. She seems to have very broad range of information and is current on medical issues and medications. She does not push medicine, but rather looks at overall health.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Lucas is the best doc I've ever had and I am constantly recommending her to others. She is patient, knowledgeable, very accessible, and a great doctor in general. She always returns my calls and has even given me advice over the phone when I can't get into the office. She never rushes me through my appointments and answers all my questions. I wish she could have moved out of state with me!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

DR. LUCAS MAKES YOU FEEL WELCOME AND LISTENS VERY WELL. SHE IS PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY AT THE SAME TIME.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2005

Dr. Mei-Lai Lucas's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Healthnet