Ratings for Dr. Anil K. Gulati

Dr Gulati is one of the best doctors i have ever met! He is very sincere to his patients and is very knowledgeable in his field. I would recommend him to everyone! He treats all his patients with kindness and can be reached easily when called.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Gulati is one of the best doctors I have visited. He truly cares for his patients. Everytime I have visited him he always explains everything thoroughly and is very helpful. He always gives me options and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor to work with. I would recommend anyone that wants to see a neurologist, that he is one of the best. He is really concerned. He sat with me for more than I expected, asked for every detail of my problem and followed up with me several weeks later to make sure I was doing all right.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Gulati was more concerned with what he was going to have for lunch than with taking care of his patient. I was made to wait over 90 minutes even though Dr. Gulati had no other patients scheduled. I was forced to listen to what he and his staff were going to order for lunch. Also, after telling me my tests were "nothing to worry about," he calls three hours later and says, "Oh, I think there might be something more to look at. Come in for some more tests." I think the tests were unnecessary and he was looking to bill my insurance company for bogus tests.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. Gulati took care of my elderly mother for several years after she suffered a stroke. He is genuinely concerned about his patients, is willing to try alternative options. My mother ended up in a nursing home. Dr.came there, reviewed her chart and worked with the physicians on staff to help with her recovery. I consider him an excellent doctor and a friend.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr Gulati is sincerely concerned for his patients. He spends time discussing and explaining everything and makes us feel very comfortable talking with him. I recommend Dr. Gulati highly to anyone who needs a neurologist. He's the best of the best.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

Dr. Anil K. Gulati's Credentials

• Jawaharlal Inst Of Post-Grad Med Educ, Madras Univ, Pondicherry (Grad. 1984)

Amerigroup