Ratings for Dr. John T. Hanna

Dr. Hanna is amazing. I have been a paitent of his for 2 years now. He is the best doctor i have ever been to in the 28 years of my life. He truly cares about his patients and has never steered me wrong in any way. Dr. Hanna also treats my yound children. They love him and call him Dr. John wich shows how much they look up to him. They are always excited to go to his office. He is very amazing and I recomend him to everybody!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr.Hanna is a very nice Dr.,he will explain everything in full detail and will sit and take time to listen and is very understanding and compassionate.His office staff and nurses are very professional and very nice as well.I will highly recommend Dr.Hanna to all my friends & family.....

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

flag | Submitted October 5, 2005

Dr. John T. Hanna's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Galion, OH