Ratings for Dr. Angela I. Risser

Her excuse for ANY and EVERY problem I had was, "You're too young for problems like that." Then WHY do I have these not-so-normal issues, including seizures?! She has NO ambition to help people.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I find her a to be a very wonderful careing Doctor I was having problems and she was very concerned and listen to all I had to say. But she Assured me everything will be OK and it was . my Daughter is having a baby and she see her to and is very happy with her .

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Helpful caring doctor, very knowledgable and current on newest techniques

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

uncaring, continued to brush off my complaints of pain for over 5 years; I went to a doctor who in 1 visit found out why I had so much pain and saved my life! I would not ever return to see Angela Risser; I don't even know how she became a doctor. It is clear to me she has no knowledge nor does she care about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Awful doctor! I would never want her to delivery a baby of mine. She was however my gyne,and I had a surgical procedure which was quite painful and I was very upset. She looked at me like I was a nutcase. I was bleeding for weeks! She didn't seem to think it was a big deal. Didn't care for her bed side manner. I have since switched my gyne.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I had a horrible experience with this doctor during my pregnancy and delivery. She is very impersonal and really makes you feel as if you're bothering her by asking questions. She also has no regard for her patients pain management during labor or post natal care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

1st appt I waited about 45 minutes & she spent 5 minutes with me. I asked her about heavy bleeding during my period and she said taking "a lot" of Ibuprofen sometimes helps. A few months later I called for an appointment due to continuous bleeding for over 3 weeks. Called on a Monday; got a return call on Tuesday. They could not get me in until Friday, so I took that appointment. They then called on Thursday (the day before my appointment) and left a message with my daughter canceling my appointment. They offered no explanation except that the doctor was canceling her appts for that day & that I should call back to reschedule. By this time, I had been bleeding for 4 weeks and they canceled my appointment with no explanation. So much for concern and care for your patients! I have, of course, changed to a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Does NOT care for her patients with horrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Risser is a great doctor. She delivered my son 2 years ago and I am due to deliver another baby soon and I hope she is the doctor that will deliver this one too. Very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Angela I. Risser's Credentials

• Mandarin

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)