Ratings for Dr. James G. Elipas

Dr. Elipas and his staff are the best of the best. He truly cares about every person and has treated and healed people with a kind servant heart. He is the best podiatrist in the area and I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I truly believe that Dr. Elipas may be the best Podiatrist on the planet but after three successive cancelled appointments (by him) because of "emergencies at the old people's home" (same excuse each time but each day also seemed like a good day to play golf) and numerous times having him be 2+ hours late in seeing me, I will no longer see him. It's too bad...great doctor but the poorest consideration of his patient's time of any doctor I have ever experienced by 1000 percent. I told his office to lose my records. I'm done.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I was very frustrated and about to leave because I was waiting for the doctor for almost 2 hours. But when I finally got to see him I was glad I stayed. Dr. Elipas will explain everything and answer your questions/concerns in detail. He doesn't rush through the visit, that's probably why he's usually running late. All in all I would rather wait for a doctor and get awesome care than to have a mediocre doctor that is on time. The receptionist suggested that the next time I have an appointment to call ahead to see how much he is running late.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Elipas is the most compassionate dr I've ever had. I wish he was my general praticioner too! The staff is UNBELIEVABLY sweet. I had frequent visits until I fully recovered from my surgery, so I miss going to see them. Sounds funny but just go for the free exam they offer if you want to check them out. Great group of people who care about each other as well as their patients.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Elipas is a very knowledgable and kind man. He conducts his business in a professional and kind manner. I would recomend Dr. Elipas to anyone who has foot ailments

flag | Submitted December 9, 2006

Dr. James G. Elipas's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Elipas and his staff are the best of the best. He truly cares about every person and has treated and healed people with a kind servant heart. He is the be..."

July 1, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=124972'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=124972'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "James" to "James G."

October 20, 2013