Ratings for Dr. Susan Papner

Hit or miss. Some times she is very thoughtful and inquisitive, other times she rushes you out after wasting 1-3 hours of your time. The misses outweigh the hits by 5 to 1

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Papner is horrible with effectively communicating with patients. If you call her office to speak with her, you will be forced to leave a phone mail message that will be returned in 48 - 72 hours. Often, messages to her are not returned.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Every time I need a prescription refill (not a controlled substance, a necessary medication that keeps me from having seizures) I am told to "come back in" to "talk" with the Dr.s. No blood work, no lab tests, just another 10 minutes of their time, and an hour of my time wasted. Finding new doctor today.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

uses my ashma med as a tool to get me to come by giving me 1 inhaler so i have to go in and pay my copay and then never phone in my meds ran out of inhaler on saturday had to wait till monday had to go to emergency room because of her incompentence she is very nice woman but more worried about making money then my well being do yourself a favor dont go to this woman

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr Papner is absolutely rude. I have had great service/help from the PA's. After being a patient of Dr Papner for a number of years I finally was seen byher instead of a PA. I had a tear in my groin. She REFUSED to diagnose it. After the usual long wait to be seen she stood as far away from me as she could get with her arms crossed and a disgusted look on her face (as well as an upturned nose). Have never been back. There are way too many good Drs in the market to be treated the way I was. DO NOT USE DR PAPNER.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

She is the worst physician my spouse and I have ever went to. She was actually rude to me, because she did not have the skill for a well women exam and caused alot of pain. She blamed it on my anatomy and yelled at me. We no longer go to this clinic and never would return to such a horrible MD.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Papner's since 2009. I really like her...but, her staff, is awfu. So, unfortunately, I will be searching for a new doctor...whie suffering from an uncomfortable condition over the holidays :-( Here's some past visit details... During one visit, the PA was obviously sick...he mentioned (in front of me) that he was feeling awful. In response, the other women on staff told him to "suck it up." He continued to do in-take - only problem is I noticed he put the data in someone else's chart! Another time, I went in for my well-woman only to have her PA incapable of inserting the cold metal tool after numerous, uncomfortable and embarrassing tries! Another visit for extreme pain in stomache, her PA told me it was one disturbing condition, the MRI person said another - I had to schedule appt with Papner to find out -no one knew. This last visit I showed up only to be told by rude staff Papner had called in sick -no one avail to see me! Thanks for nothing !

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

I always felt rushed by Dr. Papner and her staff. She never spent more than 10 minutes in the room with me and every time I need my meds renewed (only a month or 2 later, no where near the 6 mo or year mark!) she demands I come in to be seen for another >10 min visit so she can bill both me and my insurance again! Don’t waste your time/money with this Dr.!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr Papner is fantastic. She really listens and cares. I moved to a Dr closer to my house and ended up going back to Dr Papner because she is so easy to talk to and is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Papner for years. I have always waited in her office at least an hour. I was late today for 15 minutes, she refused to see me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Susan Papner's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Englewood, CO