Ratings for Dr. Marietta Briones Lamug

Dr. Lamug is a wonderfull doctor and her staff is wonderfull also. My daughter enjoyes going to the doctor and now I am take my newborn too. I would recommend Dr. Lamug to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Absolutely love Dr. Lamug!!! From the second my first child was born she has been by my families side. Could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

She is a lovely person that is interested and aware of each of her patients, my son has seen her for 6 years now and she recognizes him immediately, remembers his visits and concerns and is always available to answer any of my questions and/or concerns. She is efficient and very capable....I strongly recommend her and her practice. Her personality is perky, but children respoond to that - it is not for the adults, it is to make the children feel safe and comfortable in an environment that can be very traumatic for them at this age....

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

I liked Dr after all. She was cheeful and good with kids. However, when I asked referral, (which he has been seeing for more than a year, but needed to get referral since we switched insurance) both doctor and nurse assured me that it will only takes 2-3days. His appointment was 3 weeks later than that day, so I was sure it should be prently of time to pick it up. It turned out that it was never prepared until I called one week before his appointment and it was not ready until the day before the appointment. They actually made exception to fax the refarral to specialist directly since it took so long. But, it bothered me that they never called me back about the refarral even though they would. All the time I have to call them back and see what's going on. I like doctor, but I cannot stand with that.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

I did't like her at all... She called me a name one day, and that was the last time I went to her office, thank God

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

This doctor acts like a giddy 11 year old. She asked my daughter a question, and proceeded to answer it. She giggled continually. When she blatantly lied to me about a prescription I knew it was time to switch pediatricians.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

Dr. Laumg Rocks! She is so helpful and my daughter loves her.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

I think Dr. Marietta Lamug is a great doctor. My kids adore her and really enjoy seeing her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2006

Dr. Marietta Briones Lamug's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baytown, TX