Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Lowe

I was an emergency case and he showed up approximately 1 hour after being contacted and I was in surgery within 1 hour after that. He visited me at least once and sometimes twice a day during my hospital stay. He made me feel completely at ease when discussing my surgery, prognosis and dos and dont after releasing me from the hospital. Dr. Lowe was very mindful of the fact I had to have surgery in a delicate and embarrassing area (fisula) on a anal gland and never rushed my visits. He took great lengths of time to discuss the slow healing process of that particular area. Considering this man didnt even know I existed until he walked into the emergency room that day and operated on me, then he became very caring and concerned for someone he had never met before. The fact he really seemed concerned on my well being without a prior relationship with me as a patient, says a lot about his character as a person and a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Michael S. Lowe's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)