Ratings for Dr. Fariha F. DiPasquale

I had a terrible experience with Dr. DiPasquale. She consistently cancelled my appointments or she was always late. I would not recommend to anyone such an unprofessional doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

During my first visit to her she acted very rushed, annoyed with my questions and unwilling to treat me as an individual patient. I surmised that perhaps she had not been having a good day, and went back to her for my next annual check up. But she was the same way the second time. I will not be returning to this physician

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

She is a very good doctor. I was previously seeing a former collegue of hers and was seen by Dr. Dipasquale during her abscence. She found during my exam a problem with fibroids, explained in great length the issue and then did perform a myomectomy. She is a very skilled surgeon and have routinely seen her every 6 months for the past five years post surgery. I have referred many friends to her all are happy with her bedside manor and attention to each person's issues. I hightly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr DiPasquale is extremely friendly and I believe thorough in her exams. She tries to answer all questions - weigh out all options - you never feel rushed or put off.I have been to other gynes and some have no bedside manner - Dr D makes you feel like a person - not just a patient.I found the check in staff to be a little lacking in personality - but this isn't Dr D's fault - however they are efficient and helpful - the checkout women are simply wonderful - very accomodating and patient. The nurses are always helpful - good sense of humor all around with Dr D the nurses and checkout.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

I have been to this physician for 4 annual exams. Of the office staff, only the check-out person was pleasant. The examination room had rubbish on the floor from the other patients (ultra-sound photos, etc). When placing my specimen cup on the shelf within the wall, I had to stack it on top of 11 others. It had apparently been hours since they had been collected. The odor was foul. The wait time for Dr. Dispasquale is always at least 30 mins, and I can usually hear her talking & laughing with the staff outside the room during this time. She will do the pap smear, but skip the critical internal exam (palpation of the ovaries). This has occurred on 2 separate visits. When I asked about it, she first said that I was mistaken. When I described what I meant, she then said that yes, when she said "get dressed" she didn't mean my pants, & that she had intended to return & finish (during my other visit she never did return to do this exam). Also caused me to bleed profusely, did not explain.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

I would highly recommend Dr. DiPasquale. This was my first visit with her. She was punctual and throrough. Generally when you go to a new office the nurse asks all of the questions and then the Dr. comes in. Dr. DiPasquale took the time to get to know my history and concerns. She is great at Pre Conception planning!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

I believe Dr. DiPasquale is an EXCELLENT doctor. She has a wonderful bedside manner. Makes you comfortable and you can tell that she genuinely cares about her patients. She remembers personal details. She's competent and always listens to concerns and takes them seriously. She's been my doctor for over 3 years. I've referred a friend to her who also loves her. She's delivered one of my babies, and two of my friends.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Fariha is one of the most personable and intelligent doctors I have found. She is exceptionally articulate and skilled at listening to my concerns and responding with thoughtful, technically sound answers. I strongly recommend her to any bright professional who wants a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2005

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2005

Dr. Fariha F. DiPasquale's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1995)

HealthPartners