Ratings for Dr. Martha Elena Cueto-Salas

I have to wonder who exactly is leaving such provincial comments about Dr. Cueto Salas, and what their agenda is, seriously. Are they competitors employees? Dr. Cueto Salas has been nothing but professional and accurate in her diagnoses. We've never had to wait, she's never been wrong, and she took over from our doctor, who, OMG, had an accent, but also happened to receive a better medical education in his country than our doctors receive here. She saved my friend's child's life..and probably many others. These ratings systems seem like HUGE liabilities for doctors---and very unfair. One can vote 5 stars and because of nitwits who rate 0 and terrible...unfairly...and with obvious bias, a good doctor can be rated what the average is...which may turn people off if they don't dig beneath the surface. My guess is intelligent people won't be swayed by the less than intelligent and biased ratings.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Dr. Cueto-Salas is caring and knowledgeable. I've ben taking my 3 children to her for their health care needs for the past 4 years, and have been consistently impressed with the level of care. She has even followed up by phone.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

I totally agree with the first comment! I found that she had no knowledge of being a doctor. Real bad for our lovely town! I wouldn't send my dog there either!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

Dr Cueto Salas ia a horrible doctor. she miss diagnosed my child with measles and clearly needs to be back in school. She is hard to understand with her thick accent. I wouldn't reccommend her to see my dog let alone my kids!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2006