Ratings for Dr. Jesus E. Samaniego

Dr. Samaniego is the BEST OB/GYN I've ever had. He treats all patients with respect and sincerity. As other reviews have said, he takes his time with each patient and doesn't rush them out the door.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Delivered my son last year. Loved Dr. Sam so much I decided to have another baby. Seriously, Dr. Sam is kind, efficient, and informative. He has wonderful bedside manner and addresses your concerns without making you feel rushed. He listens and makes sure everyone is on board with your individual care just in case he's not on call when you deliver. Wonderful man and doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him! He is very knowledgable and very kind. I have absolutely no complaints!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Upon moving to the Greater Houston area and undergoing infertility treatment, I was in search of a gynecologist in my community. The physician at Baylor Med. in Houston highly recommended Dr. Samaniego and said that he was the top student in the class; placed extreme confidence in him. I have been very happy with Dr. Samaniego's care over the past 19 years. Now my older daughter is using him as her gynecologist and has received excellent care as well.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

great doctor. I have been his patient for 4 years now.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Sam's for over 16 years. Great doctor, wonderful demeanor. Wish there were more like him in the profession!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

I wish I could use him as my primary care physician and not just OB/GYN. He is very sensitive to every need of his patients. I will definately continue to use him for years to come!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Samaniego for many years and have always received the utmost care.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2006

flag | Submitted October 12, 2005

Dr. Jesus E. Samaniego's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Woodland, TX