Ratings for Dr. Nilesh Shah

Dr. Shah is extremely thorough and professional. He has helped me with a shoulder injury and a foot problem. His staff is also excellent. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Very good experience all around. His staff is great.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I am not a frequent visitor to the doctor's office but my treatment by Dr Nilesh Shah was so professional, kind caring and patient. He was so welcoming and so was his team. He has ,like the others have already stated an excellent bedside manner. Being so busy I appreciated how he fitted an appointment in for me immediately. Much appreciated, Dr. Jenny Naidu

Submitted November 3, 2014

Staff worked on getting me in a quickly as possible even though he was booked and busy. I didn't mind waiting a little as I understand you have to sometimes wait for good doctors. Once I had the appointment the experience from the front staff to the x-ray technician to Dr. Shah was one of the best I have had. This is what a doctor experience should be like. High marks all the way around.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Shah is amazing! He has helped two of my children through various sports injuries and they absolutely love him. He really listens to what the patient wants and has an excellent bedside manner. I would (and do) highly recommend him to anyone needing sports med intervention.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

They led us on for months with no relief, and finally we left practice their. On our 5th visit they finally did xrays. Lied about referrals to surgeons being made. Later, I found out the referral was done wrong and denied, but no one told us that. I found out 3 months later after looking into it myself.

Submitted August 21, 2013

One of the best doctors I've ever had would recommen Dr Shaw to everyone. Pdulaney.....

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

From the first phone call to the office I was well taken care of. The office staff did a great job being responsive to my needs and I was seen the same day I called! When was the last time that heppened. When I met Dr. Shah, he was very personable and spend time with me understanding my problem and examining me. He took some x-rays and then came up with a diagnosis. Instead of shipping me out after his diagnosis, he spent time describing what my problem was and not only the different treatment plans, but also how to prevent the problem from comming back. He did prescribe physical therapy for me. His office staff went ahead and checked if I need precertification and helped me schedule my first appointment. What a great experience all the way around, from my first call through my therapy. Caring doctor and staff that let you feel like you have been heard. I would recommend Dr. Shah to my family and friends. Thanks.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Nilesh Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Illinois