Ratings for Dr. Julie Copon

Dr. Copon is a very thorough physician who is concerned with her patients as individuals. She is very cautious when diagnosing symptoms and leaves no stone unturned. She is always available and often uses her personal time to respond to patient needs. She definitely cares about her patients and takes time to explain tests and results face-to-face so questions may be asked and answered.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Dr. Coupon front office staff is terribly RUDE. I have been trying to get my test results back for almost a week and still have heard nothing. This is no way to treat people and thry really dont care.

Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Copon and her staff is caring, knowledgable, and went out of their way to make sure I got seen by their office and by a specialist. They are so polite and respectful. If I have to go to a doctor, I don't mind visiting this one.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Although Dr. Copon's office is increasingly getting busier and her time spent with patients seems to be decreasing, she is knowledgeable and an excellent diagnostician. However, she makes referrals too often, if that is possible.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I was looking for a new doctor in my area and am very satisfied with Dr Copon and her referrals when a specialist was needed. Her secretary always helped contact the doctor when I needed help. If an emergency occurred weekends, Dr C would call back to help..

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Very helpful...sends you to labs and for tests..found a problem after sonogram that my gyn never checked..Called back and helped with weekend emergencys..Uti etc..Pleasant manner staff very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Copon is amazing - She has helped me through minor things and major things. Her staff will do their best to get the Dr. to see me right away if I'm truly in bad shape, so I can avoid urgent cares when possible. She spends a lot of time with each patient, making the wait time long on occassion, but completely worth it.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

This doctor seems caring and professional. I feel she truly listens to my needs before determining a course of action.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2006

Dr. Julie Copon's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Huntington Beach, CA