Ratings for Dr. Inna Krasnyansky

My visit with Dr. Kransyansky was a disaster. She was very rude and unprofessional. Knows nothing about me she just met me yet is very judgmental, humiliated me and insulted me. Told me I wear too much makeup very awkward situation/moment. Would not answer my questions so I asked again she yelled at me I was about to walk out but I thought it's ok maybe she has a mental illness, because obviously she isn't mentally normal. My 9 year old daughter was with me and was afraid of her. Someone in charge there should know about this mess.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Stay Far Away.Rude,Bad Bedside manner. In a Rush,does not spend time with patients. Only in it for the MONEY!!. Cleveland Clinic must of been alseep at the wheel when they hired her from Odessa med. school (Ukraine)

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

This doctor is condescending, unknowledgeable and rude. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I felt that I was being talked down to and our concerns were not listened to or addressed.I felt that she bordered on rude and did nothing to put us at ease.She did not do any background research on the case (info was available) and refused to listen to us.I would not recommend her to my worst enemy

flag | Submitted February 2, 2006

Dr. Inna Krasnyansky's Credentials

• Odessa Med Inst, Odessa, Ukraine (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med