Ratings for Dr. Jeannie Shen

I have been a patient of Dr Shen's for 7 years she and her staff have always gone out of their way to answer questions, to write a prescription.they truly are Family to me and my family. I would not go anywhere else but to Dr.Shen!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Visit started with a very friendly staff. Dr. Jeannie Shen was also very friendly, compassionate & knowledgeable. She explained all my concerns and went over and beyond to discuss my health concerns in detail. I will refer my friends to her for breast exams. Great Doctor

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Extremely knowledgable, friendly, great bedside manner.. wonderful surgeon. A must to recommend to all women.. breast cancer surgeon.. the greatest

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Very professional and genuinely concerned about her patients. Excellent bedside manner. Very careful and thorough in her treatment plan. Excellent doctor in every way.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2006

flag | Submitted September 26, 2005

Dr. Jeannie Shen's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Shen's for 7 years she and her staff have always gone out of their way to answer questions, to write a prescription.they truly are F..."

July 29, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=124878'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=124878'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014