Ratings for Dr. David Lubeck

on april 1,2014 dr. lubeck made me a blind person. i went in for cornea edema and ended up being blind in my right eye because of him. i had to retire early because of him. my family has to help because i cant drive. why is he still a doctor. how many people will go blind because of dr. david lubeck. hes still making his milions and im hurting. im going to newspapers and facebook about him and advocate. people need to know. he should be not allow to be a doctor. ty michael maslanka 109 winesap dr. lot 163 hebron in 46341

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr lubeck did elective LASIK on both eyes several yrs ago. I am still very pleased with results and don't wear any type of glasses. He did same surgery on my neighbor and two of her relatives all with great results. It cost more than some other places but I wanted a doctor with a proven track record. I used eye drops for dry eyes for about a yr but it was well worth it! It may have even been $4500. But well worth it-glasses hurt my nose & difficult to exercise with!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Lubeck was extremely knowledgable and thorough. He put me as ease and addressed all concerns. I would refer anyone to him. Outstanding job. The only reason the staff got a 4 was I had a hard time getting return phone calls, however once you get ahold of them they were fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Be very diligent if you are being billed by the anethesiologist at the Mokena surgery center. The bill is for "monitored" anesthesiology. No IV, no sedation, maybe a valium if requested.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Was very pleased with the cataract surgery I had. No bogus anesthesiology charges like the previous surgery I had. Appointments were very timely and the doc's bedside manner is the best I've experienced in a while. I would highly recommend this doctor to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

Kind of expensive, seemed like there were too many tests

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

flag | Submitted September 19, 2005

Dr. David Lubeck's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1984)

Amerigroup