Ratings for Dr. Bryan T. Schmitt

I've been seeing Dr.B. Schmitt 10+ yrs and had very good results with him. Dr.B. Schmitt tells it the way it is, very easy to work with and shows a lot of interest in resolving ones issues. Would recommend him to anybody. Keep up the GREAT work Dr.B. Schmitt.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr Bryan Schmitt is not very good. Doesnt seem knowlegeable at all and even though is not very old, is very set in his ways and thinks he has the answer before you even see him. I saw him 2 times a few years ago and will never go back.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

When my husband showed signs of early stage dementia and I asked for a referral to a neurologist, he looked at my husband and said, "If She (meaning me) really wants me to refer you, I will do so" - I felt as if he had no interest on my observations, etc. Also, he wouldn't talk to me - just acted as if I weren't in the room! I feel that I knew more about Alzheimer's than he did! My husband no longer goes to this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

good doctor, I have had him for 14 years

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2005

Dr. Bryan T. Schmitt's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1990)