Ratings for Dr. Tapan A. Mehta

I'm sad dr. Mehta is dead he was the best doctor in the world very sincere and funny! He treats his patients good and listens and find humor in bad situations to cheer u up!! I will miss him rip dr. Mehta

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. Mehta is absolutly the BEST doctor. It is because of Dr. Mehta that I have my twin boys. He is the only doctor who actually listens to his patients, understands them, and comforts them. He tells it how it is. I would recommend Dr. Mehta to everyone. I wish he could be my regular doctor too. DR. MEHTA IS THE BEST........... PERIOD !!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr Mehta is a great doctor has been my gynecologist for the past 10 years and also delivered my baby a few years ago. I couldn't refer a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Mehta is a very knowledgeable, straightforward & caring doctor. If I had any questions or concerns during & even after both of my pregnancies, he would answer them & set my mind at ease.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

I HAVE SEEN DR. MEHTA FOR 5 YEARS, HE IS VERY POLITE AND HELPFUL TO ALL MY NEEDS SPECIALLY HIGH RISK PREGANCY

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

At every visit to Dr. Mehta's office, I felt like I had the doctor's undivided attention. Although I was not rushed through visits, I also did not have to wait for a long amount of time to be seen. Most importantly, I felt that all of my concerns were taken seriously.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2006

Dr. Tapan A. Mehta's Credentials

• Hindi

• Ohio Medical University (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kankakee, IL