Ratings for Dr. David Norris

Very knowledgeable about advances in treatment of alopecia. Dr. Norris & staff are attentive & take time to listen. Great support staff. They do their best to keep things on schedule. Always able to contact a nurse, if needed, with a medical question.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr.David Norris is an exceptional doctor. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. He diagnosed my skin condition correctly (other drs misdiagnosed it),explained my options clearly in terms easily understood, and then allowed me to make the decision as to what meds I was most comfortable taking. He took the time to answer all my questions in a friendly and professional manner. I have since returned to his office and was treated in the same manner as my initial visit. His staff is the same; exceptional in every way. They return calls quickly, are very accommodating when scheduling appointments and kind. I have been to several Dermatologist over the years, Dr. Norris was the most through. His peers must agree with my findings as they voted Dr. Norris as one of "Denvers Top Docs" in the 5280 magazine.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

He made me feel really comfortable and able to talk to him about the concerns I had regarding my illness. He is very knowledgeable, gives me the informatuon I need and doesnt talk down to me or in a language that I dont understand (Doctor talk), and does not pressure me into unnecessary procedures or treatments.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. David Norris's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

HealthPartners