Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Senofsky

Dr. Senofsky came so highly recommended that I knew I was in the best care possible. He is without a doubt a genuinely compassionate genius. For a patient, the stellar level of care continues with his efficient and caring staff. They make the experience as stress-free as possible. Being diagnosed with breast cancer is traumatic and frightening. Dr. Senofsky is sensitive to his patients' apprehension and confusion and he eases those concerns calmly and knowledgeably. His surgical skills are those of an artist who has a genuine concern for his patients' ability to heal and thrive. A surgeon who is this dedicated to saving lives is worth his weight in gold!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Senofsky is not only a brilliant surgeon, but also a compassionate human being. The patients' well being truly matters to him. He is dedicated to his profession. I had a rare tumor called phyllodes. It was 4.4 pounds. He removed the tumor skillfully without blood transfusion. He is one of the best surgeon around. Put yourself in his care, and you will not be disappointed. If you need to know more about his healing capabilities, and my case call his office ask for my number. My name is Jamileh.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Senofsky was my surgeon for my lumpectomy. He was kind and caring and professional. His staff was excellent and I highly recommend him. He took time to thoroughly explain every detail of the procedure. The offices were clean, beautiful and his staff made me feel welcome and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

He saves lives. Enough said! I trust him and he is tops in his field.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Excellent skilled surgeon. Removed my cancer with one operation with a lumpectomy. I experienced very little discomfort. Would highly reccomend this great Dr.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I am 35 years old. Dr. Senofsky removed a fibroadenoma in my breast that had been growing over several years. Dr. Senofsky did a fantastic job. I had no measurable pain following surgery and the entire experience was fantastic. Everyone I had spoken to had only positive things to say about Dr. Senofsky's skills as a surgeon. Now I can speak from experience and agree with them. I am so happy that I didn't have to drive to the west side to find an expert beast surgeon. I feel so lucky to have such a fantastic surgeon practicing in the Santa Clarita Valley.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

There is no one better! Period. He is a saint. Look no farther if you have Breast cancer.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Senofsky saved my life. I was diagnosed with breast cancer (DCIS) earlier this past September and numerous doctors and friends recommended Dr.Senofsky. He immediately scheduled my surgery on the first of October and within days after I was resuming my normal life! The recovery pain was mild and the surgery incision was done very well. I cannot praise his incredible work enough, anyone seeking assurance feel free to contact me -- there are no safer hands to be under.He is the best.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

We did a lot of research before we chose Dr. Senofsky. He is one of the very best surgeons in the country and after meeting him, we decided to go with him for my lumpectomy and minor reconstruction. Today, the scar is almost invisible and I've had no recurring issues, but if I do, I would go back to him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr Senofsky is a sweetheart and excellent surgeon !! If you have advanced breast cancer like I do, you want your surgeon to be as aggressive as possible. Cancer is no joke !!! Dr Senofsky fights hard for his patients. He does his best for his patients so that young kids are not left without a mother. For people who do not like his bed side manner, I would say your surgeon is here to save your life. It's personality, nothing to do with his excellent surgical skills. For people that complain about his "overkill", I would say whether a mastectomy is preferable than a lumpectomy depends on many factors, such as the aggressiveness of the cancer, whether it's multiple- focal or single tumor. Just because your lymph nodes are clear, does not mean a mastectomy is the wrong choice. From what I see, dr Senofsky takes pride in his professional skill and patients have many good things to say about him. I don't believe he has the time to read these reviews, assuming he even knows about this website. I also find it hard to believe that he asked a patient to remove the negative review about him. He is too busy caring for his patients to deal with a negative review. I trust my surgeon Dr Senofsky. I believe in what he said that he does not give up and will continue to take care of me.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Gregory M. Senofsky's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)