Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Senofsky

Dr. Senofsky and his staff are excellent in all categories, from professionalism, health information that a patient can understand and follow, to confidence that you have received the right diagnosis and treatment, and, in my case, for a malignant melanoma on my arm. He and his staff are business-like, while being friendly and putting you at ease when you're going through a health trial. Six visits so far and very thorough. Look no further!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Senofsky cares about his patients. He took the time at each visit to answer all my questions and to alieve all my fears. He moved quickly and made sure I had all the required tests needed to identify my cancer type. I was very fortunate to be referred to such a great doctor. He was very proactive with referring me to a reconstruction surgeon early on to learn more about what would be involved with a mastectomy, if I chose to go that route and also with the Oncologist so I will know my Oncologist after I had the surgery and what I will be facing with chemotherapy. He recently performed a lumpectomy on me. He removed my cancer and made me feel very safe under his care. My breast looks the same as my other breast that did not have a lumpectomy. I was told Dr. Senofsky was the best in his field and I could not agree more. He is the Best!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Senofsky came so highly recommended that I knew I was in the best care possible. He is without a doubt a genuinely compassionate genius. For a patient, the stellar level of care continues with his efficient and caring staff. They make the experience as stress-free as possible. Being diagnosed with breast cancer is traumatic and frightening. Dr. Senofsky is sensitive to his patients' apprehension and confusion and he eases those concerns calmly and knowledgeably. His surgical skills are those of an artist who has a genuine concern for his patients' ability to heal and thrive. A surgeon who is this dedicated to saving lives is worth his weight in gold!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Senofsky is not only a brilliant surgeon, but also a compassionate human being. The patients' well being truly matters to him. He is dedicated to his profession. I had a rare tumor called phyllodes. It was 4.4 pounds. He removed the tumor skillfully without blood transfusion. He is one of the best surgeon around. Put yourself in his care, and you will not be disappointed. If you need to know more about his healing capabilities, and my case call his office ask for my number. My name is Jamileh.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Senofsky was my surgeon for my lumpectomy. He was kind and caring and professional. His staff was excellent and I highly recommend him. He took time to thoroughly explain every detail of the procedure. The offices were clean, beautiful and his staff made me feel welcome and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

He saves lives. Enough said! I trust him and he is tops in his field.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Excellent skilled surgeon. Removed my cancer with one operation with a lumpectomy. I experienced very little discomfort. Would highly reccomend this great Dr.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I am 35 years old. Dr. Senofsky removed a fibroadenoma in my breast that had been growing over several years. Dr. Senofsky did a fantastic job. I had no measurable pain following surgery and the entire experience was fantastic. Everyone I had spoken to had only positive things to say about Dr. Senofsky's skills as a surgeon. Now I can speak from experience and agree with them. I am so happy that I didn't have to drive to the west side to find an expert beast surgeon. I feel so lucky to have such a fantastic surgeon practicing in the Santa Clarita Valley.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

There is no one better! Period. He is a saint. Look no farther if you have Breast cancer.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Senofsky saved my life. I was diagnosed with breast cancer (DCIS) earlier this past September and numerous doctors and friends recommended Dr.Senofsky. He immediately scheduled my surgery on the first of October and within days after I was resuming my normal life! The recovery pain was mild and the surgery incision was done very well. I cannot praise his incredible work enough, anyone seeking assurance feel free to contact me -- there are no safer hands to be under.He is the best.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Gregory M. Senofsky's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Kaiser-Permanente