Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Bearg

Avoid Dr. Bearg at all costs. He was unprofessional, ignorant and did not address any of my concerns during my appointment. I would never recommend Dr. Bearg to anyone unless they want to leave the office in tears like I did.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Bearg was my doctor throughout my pregnancy and helped me through a challenging and painful fibroid situation. He delivered my daughter and did a great job after a long and difficult labor. He truly understands women and pregnancy. I recommend him - he has a compassionate heart besides being extremely competent.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

I have been looking for a doc like this for years. He is empathetic, extremely competent and offers excellent care overall. He is the best!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

flag | Submitted October 12, 2005

Dr. Stephen R. Bearg's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

AHC