Ratings for Dr. Mehmet C. Pekerol

Details of my experience are limited in this box but a full review will be on Yelp. I feel any professional, medical or otherwise,is only as good as the people he surrounds himself with and this is the WORST I've experienced. The bottom line is my time & money were wasted! I've spent the past 6 weeks trying to reach this doctor who said he would call me when the results of my blood tests came back. No one from his office responded to my many calls or emails nor did they follow up with the lab to obtain my results until I reminded them 2 weeks after my visit. Due to their lack of communication my prescription expired and I now have to seek another dr. Today, I finally received an email from Dr. Pekerol stating "we are unable to meet your expectations" and for that reason he would be referring me elsewhere. I agree, Dr. Pekerol IS unable to fulfill my expectation of COMMON COURTESY and RESPECT, it is not the patients responsibility to remind him that it's his job to provide results and care.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

He is compassionate, caring, and is the top in his field.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

flag | Submitted September 24, 2005

Dr. Mehmet C. Pekerol's Credentials

• Ege Univ, Tip Fak, Izmir, Turkey (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in West Hollywood, CA