Ratings for Dr. Linda M. Tetor

She is kind and listens. She is also expert in every health problem we've had. Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I just went in for my annual visit last week. The front office lady was extremely rude, stating that "didn't someone tell you to come early to fill out some forms?" I said no, they hadn't told me to, or I would have been there early. She stated that she didn't think Dr. Tetor would see me because "I was late." My appointment was for 9:30. I arrived at 9:30. I gasped and said "Are you serious?" She said she had to go ask "if Dr. Tetor would STILL see me because I was late" and left. I stood there, aghast at her behavior--and this policy. They clearly have no idea how busy people rearrange their lives to come to the doctor, and to be turned away because THEY FORGOT TO TELL ME TO COME EARLY is absurd. The girl came back and said that the doctor would see me. I replied, "Wow, I feel so lucky. Just to let you know, after being treated so rudely I'd be taking my business elsewhere. She actually responded, "Great, great, that just great." Unbelievable. I moved away from the desk and spoke to another patient who was seated. I asked her if she, too, thought that the front desk lady was a "-itch." I wanted to verify that my interpretation of the situation was on target. This patient responded, "Oh, yes, she most definitely was a -itch!" This was a PRIVATE conversation between me and another patient. In no way was this directed to the front desk lady. The next week I received a letter from Dr. Tetor stating that "she was informed by two of her staff members that I directed foul language to one of her receptionists, when she was only following the policy of the practice. Should you wish to continue care with us, we will insist that you conduct yourself in a professional manner while in our office." OMG. THIS IS HOW THEY TREAT PATIENTS? I was having a PRIVATE CONVERSATION with another patient, who concurred with my assessment of the situation. This patient also stated that the same front desk lady had insisted that she was late for her appointment, when in fact she was not. Did Dr. Tetor write her a nasty letter too? This whole incident was the front office's fault--they forgot to tell me to come early. And yet I'm the one to blame because I don't appreciate their ridiculous policy of being turned away because I'M ON TIME. There's another review on another site that says the same thing--they throw you out. Dr. Tetor didn't even give me the courtesy of asking me what actually happened. I had breast cancer three years ago and Dr. Tetor checked my breasts. We discussed taking an estrogen for "dryness" issues and she gave me a prescription. When I read the estrogen brochure that comes with the prescription, it stated that women who had breast cancer SHOULD NOT take their product. What kind of doctor gives a patient a prescription for estrogen when she should have known I can't take it because I'd had breast cancer? A BAD DOCTOR. Do not go to this practice. And you know how long it took me to fill out the all-important forms? Ninety seconds.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Tetor is an excellent doctor. She really listens to her patients, and asks good questions to diagnose problems. She is kind and easy to talk to, and I trust her absolutely. Her staff is also very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

flag | Submitted September 22, 2005

Dr. Linda M. Tetor's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Parker, CO