Ratings for Dr. Tamara R. Fountain

Dr. Fountain was excellent. She listened and did what I needed done. The surgery was a success. I can now see without raising my eyebrows. She is excellent.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I can't believe someone calls her "doctor"! She was arrogant and extremely self concentrated! She doesn't visit patients (unless they pay over ten tousands ) neither before or after a surgery as ANY doctor does. She was so angry when I was pointing (after two months) that after her surgery one eye lid still much larger than other. I decided to save my eyes and look for another surgeon to fix her mistake! Don't be fouelled by her "Harvard" degree and bunch of certificates in her cabinet. Avoid her!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Fountain is the best doctor I have encountered. She actually sits down and talk with you instead of just asking the routine question and recording the responses. I felt that she actually cared about me as a person not a patient.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2006

Dr. Tamara R. Fountain's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1988)