Ratings for Dr. Babak Lami

It is all business for this doctor. To make his patients wait 45+ minutes is unacceptable! He knows patients are in pain and then he can't be compassionate with irate patients that he has kept waiting forever. The receptionist in his crystal lake office is the worst receptionist I have ever encountered -- very unapologetic, robotic, never smiled, and makes you feel like you are obliged to wait 45+ minutes for your turn. Horrible experience with these people.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Great doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Lami. He is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. Lami is the best surgeon in the area.his bedside manner is great, he takes his time to examine you, and also he goes over the MRI and explain it to you .I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Highly recommended. He does a great job. He is caring to his patients.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Did an excellent job in diagnosis. The same for the surgury he performed. Also very friendly and helpful. Took as much time as I needed to answer questions.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

flag | Submitted October 12, 2005

Dr. Babak Lami's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Schaumburg, IL