Ratings for Dr. Steffen S. Cameron

Waited over an hour to see him spent less then 5 minutes with me, never told me what was wrong found out by the piece of paper the reception gave me. No follow up not professional at all.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr Cameron was kind and very thorough which was great but talked ALOT... he did over step a little by asking about my spiritual health.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Excellent new patient visit. Very comprehensive, explanatory and informative visit. Just about everything I could want in a physician

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Unsuccessfully diagnosed problem - went overboard on medication.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Doctor Cameron was my family physician growing up. When I went in for a check-up at the age of 16 (in 2003), I noted to him that I was a homosexual. He left the room and came back with: -a pamphlet on HIV/AIDS, even though I hadn't been sexually active -a pamphlet for Exodus International, a gay-turned-straight program -a pamphlet on common sexually transmitted diseases He wrote down the phone number for the ex-gay program and lectured me about the "ills" of homosexuality for a good 15-20 minutes. I accepted that Doctor Cameron may have different views toward homosexuality than I do, but the fact that he forced his views upon me (with no medical evidence to validate them) in such an unprofessional manner is the reason I never went back to him. It is a shame to think of how many other young lives this doctor has affected in this way.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

I was treated by Dr. Cameron in the ER, and he did an excellent job of reassuring, getting information, ordering tests, and listening and showing concern at a frightening time. I recommend him highly, and have since heard the same comments from others.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2006

Dr. Steffen S. Cameron's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)