Ratings for Dr. Marjory G. Nigro

Although very knowlegdable she will not listen to patient's concerns. Always in a hurry and need to keep her time with you to less than 10 min. She always try to be nice but I have to say that sometimes is a fake kind of nice. Mostly if you complain about a service previously done. I will not come back.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I agree with my fellow patients, she is as kind and personable as you can get!!! But in such a hurry after waiting at least an hour, I feel like I need to work at getting her to stay long enough to hear any concerns. The last concern I had that she hadn't noticed, turned out to be a cancerous spot. To her credit, thankfully she did biopsy it.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Marjory has been caring for me and my family for over 10 years and is very personable and a great doctor. Her office is very busy, but she does her best to accomodate everyone's needs and you don't feel she is rushing when she is with you.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

She is kind and personable. She's very fast and always in a hurry, yet you can ALWAYS expect to wait over an hour! I do, however, have confidence in her medicine.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Totally agree..the wait is terrible, terrible, terrible. Though I have to say, she's not the worst...I got a mole removal at little cost while other doctors will say insurance doesn't cover it..

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

Marjory Nigro is a woman who is more in tune with personal conversation and ignores concerns at times. She always runs over one hour behind because she arrives late, starts late and always keeps even her first patient waiting. She is not thorough with her exams,either.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Dr. Marjory G. Nigro's Credentials

• Spanish

• Fac De Cien Med Da Santa Casa De Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Sp, Brazil (Grad. 1988)