Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Marie Colorado

Dr. Kathleen Marie Colorado is an incredible doctor. She is very patient, knowledgable, and accurate on her diagnosis/treatments. I have been to other local Dermatologist (multiple time) and they only made my condition worse. As soon as I saw Dr. Colorado, she knew what the problem was, why the other Dermatologist's treatment method wasn't helping (it was one of the number one things not to use for the condition/problem I was having.) Dr. Colorado made all the difference, and the problem cleared up almost completely within a week. She is wonderful... If you want a great, effective, doctor- Look no further.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I was extremely pleased with everything about my visit. The wait time was zero...the care and treatment excellent. I will return for all dermatological needs.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Very Professional with a great support staff, exceeded my expextations.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I went to Dr. Colorado for a mild case of rosacea and was given antibiotics and a cream. SInce then, I have been to 2 additional drs. due to moves and both have advised me that I was on the most expensive and least effective treatment. I did get results, but it took weeks and was minimal. A new treatment is working better. I think she is a little more bent towards the cosmetic end of the skin, not the problem end? Also, getting through to the offices can be difficult and her staff bungled a few things. Overall though she is very nice and pleasant. If I had rated her before going to other dr's and getting better treatment, this review would have been a little better as she does seem geniunely interested in her patients.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

The staff was very pleasant and friendly. I saw Dr. Kathleen Colorado, who was very punctual. She was very knowledgable of the condition I was being seen for. She prescribed me medications and the condition cleared up in two days and she said it would. I would recommend Dr. Kathleen Colorado to my friends and neighbors.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

She was the first Dermatologist that i went to. She barely looked at the skin problem i had, and immediately prescribed oral medication (which i am not a fan of) I do not like that she is a "traveling" derm. She is only in Tampa on Wed, another place two days and two more days at a completely diff place. if you need an appt and cant make it to the office where your file is, it is extremely hard to get them to transfer your file.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Colorado is the best in her field, very friendly, beautiful and knows what she is talking about. Her staff is superb!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Dr Colorado and staff were very thorough and professional. My appointment was made the same week I called and I did not have to wait in the lobby for more than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2006

Dr. Kathleen Marie Colorado's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)