Ratings for Dr. Sadiq Mandilawi

I have been seeing Dr. Mandilawi for about 24 years. In my opinion, he is an excellent doctor. Like any doctor's office, patients will sometimes feel rushed. His office is very busy. There are six or seven other doctors working in this office. The office staff is OK. The nurses are excellent based on my experience. The office has grown, and almost all needed tests are performed in-house now. When I started seeing Dr. Mandilawi in 1989, it was just him and his wife (also a physician). I would recommend Dr. Mandilawi without any reservation.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

He has been my doctor for several years. He always takes his time and listens. I have had nothing but good experiences

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

very bad doctor.didtnt listen ran off to next patient can hear through the wall he went next door.he is just for the money.he has been wrong so many times.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008

Very nice man. I have been to him twice and he really spent time with me. I did not feel rushed at all. The staff is very nice. There are other doctors in the same building/office so it may seem busy or crazy, but it didin't effect the service I received.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Not so good.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2005

Dr. Sadiq Mandilawi's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1964)