Ratings for Dr. Constantine G. Economus

Dr. Economus is great, but I have had trouble on numerous occasions with his receptionist. Also, I don't like that you have to make another appointment to get test results. I had to move on

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr.E is wonderful,caring and has a great personality,Dr has delievered 3 out 4 of my children that is only cause he was not in practice when i had my oldest I have been going to him for 12 years.He takes the time to listen to you does not rush. I would not change dr's for anything in the world!I refer him to all my family and friends :)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Be very mindful of your bills from Dr Economus he double bills all the time! He has been my Dr. For 7 years and I do like him but I DO Not like his billing practices!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

He has been my dr for 10 years and delievered two of my children and soon to be 3. He is very caring, helpful, and a great personality. His staff is great also!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR FOR 8 YEARS NOW. HE HAS DELIVERED BOTH OF MY CHILDREN AND MONITORS MY BODERLINE CERVICAL CANCER CLOSELY. HIS STAFF IS WONDERFUL AND SO IS HE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE. WONDERFUL PERSONALITY!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

Dr. Constantine G. Economus's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Boardman, OH