Ratings for Dr. Michelle D. Kimmel

I started going to her when I got pregnant with my first son and she did such a great job and was very helpful! I'm also currently pregnant with my second son and am still going to her even tho we moved and live 1 1/2 hours away from her office! She's a great Doctor who knows their stuff!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

She defenitly knows what shes doing! She is a wonderful doctor, though she doesn't smile a whole lot, I have been extremely pleased with her. I would never go to any other doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2008

Couple of years ago i took my boy to er and seen a doctor other than Kimmel I was there checked in and out in 30 min and ended up haveing to go back to er same night because the first doctor didnt run any tests he had 103-104 temp When i took him back the second time with 104-105 temp. The second trip to er, He Seen Kimmel She ran blood work and xrayed his chest and he had Phnomonia My boy i thought was going to die in my arms he was at 105 temp and felt limp and lifeless. Kimmel gave him a shot of antibiotic and Motrin and put a fan on him his temp droped and he moved around like himself. She dont smile alot but she seems nice and knows what she is doing. If i didnt already have family doctors for my kids she would be there doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

flag | Submitted October 7, 2005

Dr. Michelle D. Kimmel's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Cushing, OK