Ratings for Dr. Kenneth G. Zahka

Quite honestly the best doctor I have ever met with. He is enormously friendly, very intelligent, and always takes the time to answer my questions—I have never felt in better hands.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Wonderful Doctor who not only took the time to explain my childs condition to me, but did as well with my son. I would STRONGLY recommend him to anyone who has a child diagnosed with a cardiac concern.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

The very best pediatric cardiologist anywhere. We happily travel quite a distance to see Dr. Zahka. Extremely knowledgable, great communicator, and funny. Makes younger and older kids feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008

Dr. Zahka is very nice and easy to talk to. He is especially good with my child. He takes time to explain everything. He also has excellent expertise in diagnosis and reading echocardiograms. He works very hard and doesn't leave the office until he sees everyone. He has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2006

Dr. Kenneth G. Zahka's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)