You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Victor M. Rivera

I have been seing Dr. Rivera since my diagnose in 2005. He's very knowledgable and keeps me up-to-date with studies and medicines for MS. I feel very blessed and fortunate that he's here in Houston. Can't leave out his staff. They are very friendly

Submitted July 6, 2011

He is great and very knowledgeable in MS, which is what my hubby sees him for. Couldn't hope for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

I see Dr. Rivera for my MS. I have found him to be extremely knowledgable in the field of neurology and specifically MS and related problems. He is polite, curteous, and attentive to all questions and needs. The staff is good, the office is located at the medical center and hard to get to from Katy - but it's worth the drive for the service and expertise.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Excellent dr. would highly recommend to anyone. He is very detailed and gives you the time and care you deserve. All doctors should take some lessons no how to treat patients. Wish he was my regular doctor. He is a genius. HAS a great sense of humor, will love him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr Rivera and his staff were knowledgeable, kind, and considerate. I was sent to him for a second view of my case...and would love for him to be my primary doctor, but he is in another state. No question was too small or silly, he answered them all.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

I was diagnosed with MS almost 9 years ago. Dr. Rivera gave me hope and offered by a course of treatment when other doctors told me to go home and grieve. His office staff is responsive and attentive to your needs. I believe that I have received the absolute best care for my MS.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2006

Dr. Victor M. Rivera's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Nacl Auto De Mexico, Fac De Med, Mexico Df, Mexico (Grad. 1965)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=124694'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Victor" to "Victor M."

April 8, 2012