Ratings for Dr. Mary Elise Gianos

I always wait an inordinate amount of time with each appointment. To make matters worse, after a number of sessions, I identified on my own what my allergy was and now I just need a prescription, however I must make an appt annually to get the prescription. There is no diagnosis or anything the doctor actually does; I just have to take hours out of my day and pay for a visit once a year to get the prescription. Seems like there should be a better way.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr Giannos is very pleasant and listens intently. I never wait very long for her to see me. He front staff is pretty awesome too. When she says, she'll see you in 6 months, her staff submits the request, gets the referral and you get a call 6 months later saying they are ready for you to come back. Awesome!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

This doctor makes a good effort at improving your current condition, and works with you over time to monitor improvement. She seems very knowledgable and is patient. Her schedule often varies, but this does not affect my willingness to visit when needed.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2005

Dr. Mary Elise Gianos's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1984)