Ratings for Dr. James Peter Zucconi

One of the most attentive pediatricians I've ever seen. My third and fourth daughters benefited from Dr Zs knowledge. Long wait time in a crowded wait room, but nevertheless, wonderful doctor. I live 50 miles from Pediatric Cottage now and cannot afford to continue making that drive. Sad I will miss this place.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I personally love this doctor,my then 8 month baby girl was getting sick all the time,to the point where she was turning purple, my main pedi was on "vacation " and he looked at my daughter while on the hospital. It took dr zucconi 1 day to tell me what was wrong with my baby while dr. Ortega ,Chana and some other doctor were idiots..turns out my baby haves eczema,food allergies,season allergies,asthma..I love dr zucconi and would not take my kids anywhere else

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

One of rhe best doctors out there. .. would not take my kids any where else&

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

His staff are a bunch of idiots. Like seriously your first impression means everything and as for his staff, you might as well forget it. Like does he not run background checks on them. I don not trust him or his office with my children! Run very fast!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Sincerely does not care about his patients, special need skids are a big bother to him he tells the secretaries not to schedule those patients because he don't like dealing with them.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

horrible staff!!!! staff refuse to make an appointment for my preemie son until 2wks...

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

So far we rate Dr. Zucconi as a good Doctor, he took the time to listen to our questions, answer our questions, and talk to us as people, not idiots.His staff on the other hand left a little to be desired as a whole. Some of the nurses were friendly and nice, but other nurses were a little rude, or not caring. I will stay with Dr. Zucconi until he gives me a reason not to see him. He is very friendly, nice and knowledgeable about our baby.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Personally we love Dr. Zuconni. He has always been very good with my daughter's care. He can be a little nonchalant at times, but if you talk to him, get his attention, he will listen and respond accordingly. I read the comments and yes, I've had to call to get lab test results, they have never called me with any..well maybe they did once. Overall, I think he is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

I do not advice any one to take thier kids to this doctor. He is an idiot! I waited 3 hours one day to see him. He did a feces of my son because he had diarrhea for a week and it's been over a month and I'm still waiting for the results. My son started with the diarrhea again and I'm having to find another doctor to take him to... I do not recommend him at all if he was the last doctor on this earth. His staff are all careless of the patients needs especially one of his nurses. She acts like she is better than everyone that goes in there.She is very rude over the phone, I personally wouldn't hire her at all. Please people if you love your kids do not take them there, it's a waste of time.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

I feel that he is very attentive to my son and his needs.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006

Dr. James Peter Zucconi's Credentials

• Univ Complutense De Madrid, Fac De Med, Madrid, Spain (Grad. 1984)