Ratings for Dr. Bradley H. Crombie

Dr. Crombie is the best doctor I have ever had. You realize the first time you meet him he genuinely cares about you. I would give Dr. Crombie the highest possible rating and suggest if you're looking for a doctor you select Dr. Crombie. The staff is very courteous , helpful and professional. Nice to know doctors like this still exist.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Brad Crombie is really great. I've been going to him for about ten years. His staff is friendly and thorough. I would absolutely recommend him to patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Bradley Crombie is a FANTASTIC doctor. He is ALWAYS willing to help me and my family, regardless of the situation. He has helped me through lymphoma and several other major medical issues. I would HIGHLY recommend him to ANYONE looking for a GREAT family doctor. The only down side to Dr. Crombie, as mentioned in a previous rating, is the time spent waiting for him in the waiting room, regardless of appointment time. I can accept this though, as he always makes sure that he takes great care of all of his patients, and if that means that he has to run over scheduled appointment times, I have no issue with that. Again, Dr. Crombie is the BEST family doctor I have ever had. I would even pay out of network insurance costs if I had to in order to keep him as my primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Crombie is an excellent primary care physician. The broken process is the scheduling and waiting room. Every time I go, I just expect an hour's wait regardless of my appointment time. Fortunately, he is always willing to accept walk-ins for those unplanned illnesses that onset.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2005

Dr. Bradley H. Crombie's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Tennessee