Rate Dr. Phillip Forni

Dr. Phillip Forni's Ratings

Staff is so rude and hard to get a hold of to make an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2886387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

I saw this doctor today in his Lombard office. Wait time was within a few minutes it took to have his front office girl copy my insurance cards. She took me right back and spent at least 15 minutes with me. She left stating the doctor would be right in and within another minute he was there. Dr Forni was able to diagnose my foot pain I have had for over 5 years and no other doctor could. Highly recommend this office!

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2793407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

How ignorant of the reviewer that concludes they had the heat turned off. It was working fine. Ever think there might have been a problem with the furnace? As for the employees, the ones they used to have were rude and not helpful. I love the staff now. Love this doctor and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2787458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

That review that stated Dr Forni's staff was rude is just wrong. I was in the office that Tuesday when a very angry person stormed in the office without an appointment complaining about her husband's bill. Vicki explained it calmly. The patient's wife did not want to pay their deductible and felt the office should write it off then demanded an appointment right then for her husband. Vicki explained there were other patients already scheduled but Dr Forni would see her husband within an hour. I felt sorry for Vicki and that patient who was trying to calm down his wife and kept apologizing for her. That wife was the rude one.

Was this rating useful? 13 [[ userState['ratings'][2668779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

I'd recommend Dr. Forni to anyone who has problems with bunions. He & his staff are thoughtful, courteous and go beyond in making you feel informed, comfortable and safe. I've had the procedure done on both of my feet beginning in Sept and again in Nov of 2014 and couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 12 [[ userState['ratings'][2664730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

Really late and current staff- I think is his wife- is super rude!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2635869].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I had a rash on my foot that would not go away. Dr. Forni knew what to do and cleared the rash in less than 2 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2622370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Love the staff now. This was a return visit after I found out the former employees were no longer there.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2515296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

The doctor explained everything in words I could understand.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][993305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

I went to see Dr. Forni and he helped me with compassion. He cured my foot problem and kept me out of pain. I have sent my husband, mother and all of my friends to be treated by him. Also the girls he has working for him are very knowledgable about insurance and treatments as well.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][993304].votes_count ]]