Best doctor and staff in Norridge area! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Doctor has great knowledge but I feel like the office needs some help.

Submitted January 6, 2016

Kind considerate compassionate office. Staff amazing. This review though is for Harwood Heights and they moved almost 2 years ago. Their new address is on Cumberland in Norridge. Much better parking and more handicapped spaces.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I love when people review offices like the reviewer below. They state that no one answered the phone or returned your call and the recording was rude. Interesting how the office then received a 3 for punctuality and a 3 for knowledge then. If they never called or spoke to you, then how can you rate either of those? This is not a true reviewer but someone who is a bitter angry person who loves to just go around causing trouble especially if you see the same review on different doctors saying the same thing. This doctor is amazing and I hate seeing people like the person below say things like this about a doctor that I like and is one of the few good doctors out there!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Submitted November 5, 2015

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I couldn't help but respond to the person who submitted a comment on August 5th, 2015. Did you know Dr. Forni and his staff wasn't available because they were attending a patient's wake and funeral? Did you leave a message for them to contact you? Or did you just come to this website to file a complaint without finding out facts. How can you say the doctor has only a 1 in punctuality and a 1 in knowledge if you never got ahold of anyone? Maybe it is you who has the problem and not them because I have known this doctor and his staff for 36 years and they are the best around!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Staff is so rude and hard to get a hold of to make an appointment.

Submitted August 5, 2015

I saw this doctor today in his Lombard office. Wait time was within a few minutes it took to have his front office girl copy my insurance cards. She took me right back and spent at least 15 minutes with me. She left stating the doctor would be right in and within another minute he was there. Dr Forni was able to diagnose my foot pain I have had for over 5 years and no other doctor could. Highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

How ignorant of the reviewer that concludes they had the heat turned off. It was working fine. Ever think there might have been a problem with the furnace? As for the employees, the ones they used to have were rude and not helpful. I love the staff now. Love this doctor and his staff!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Phillip Forni's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1977)

• Bcbs Illinois
Multiplan
Special Needs Plan
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor and staff in Norridge area! Highly recommend! "

January 11, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Doctor has great knowledge but I feel like the office needs some help. "

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kind considerate compassionate office. Staff amazing. This review though is for Harwood Heights and they moved almost 2 years ago. Their new address is on Cumbe..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love when people review offices like the reviewer below. They state that no one answered the phone or returned your call and the recording was rude. Interesti..."

November 7, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "How can you ever make an appointment when no one answer the phone or returns your call? The recording seems very rude as well."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor and staff. This office was recommended to me and I couldn't be happier!"

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't help but respond to the person who submitted a comment on August 5th, 2015. Did you know Dr. Forni and his staff wasn't available because they were a..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff is so rude and hard to get a hold of to make an appointment."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw this doctor today in his Lombard office. Wait time was within a few minutes it took to have his front office girl copy my insurance cards. She took me rig..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "How ignorant of the reviewer that concludes they had the heat turned off. It was working fine. Ever think there might have been a problem with the furnace? As f..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I think the office has had their heat shut off. All I see in Roselle are space heaters all the time. Pay your bills or get your furnace fixed. ?? Plus where di..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "That review that stated Dr Forni's staff was rude is just wrong. I was in the office that Tuesday when a very angry person stormed in the office without an appo..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'd recommend Dr. Forni to anyone who has problems with bunions. He & his staff are thoughtful, courteous and go beyond in making you feel informed, comfortable..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Really late and current staff- I think is his wife- is super rude!"

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rash on my foot that would not go away. Dr. Forni knew what to do and cleared the rash in less than 2 weeks."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Forni was super late and not even at the office at the time of my appointment."

November 3, 2014