Ratings for Dr. Stuart L. Solomon

Dr. Solomon is truly caring and compassionate. He listens, is attentive and takes time to answer all of your questions. I had seen another cardiologist for several years and never felt secure, but felt like a number and that he wanted my $, but didn't want to spend the time to explain what was happening with my heart bundle branch block, heart rate issue and high blood pressure. I was referred to Dr. Solomon by a nurse who worked with him in the cath lab and said he was an exceptional man and dr. and I have found that to be true.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!! CANNOT IMAGINE A MORE EXPERIENCED OR KNOWLEDGEABLE PHYSICIAN. He has the bedside manners of your next door neighbor, your friend, your physician all combined into one. Extremely kind and 30+ years of studying something as a simple pump....he understates his importance. His demeanor is warm and kind. A credit to his profession in every regard. Being over a decade under his care, I can say he is what physicians everywhere should aspire to be.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

I have been a patient of this Doctor for several years. I have recmmeded several of my friends and associates to him for good concered treatment. He always takes sufficiennt time to explain situations to your satisfaction of understanding. He is unusually attentive to your situation.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2006

flag | Submitted September 19, 2005

Dr. Stuart L. Solomon's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1978)

• BCBS Massachusetts