You may also like

Rate Dr. Darin T. Okuda

Dr. Darin T. Okuda's Ratings

First visit today with Dr. Okuda. His staff was very friendly. Dr. Okuda was very professional, took an accurate account of my history, gave me the most thorough neurological exam I've ever had, explained everything he did and why, then made his recommendations based on my history and his findings. He's a straight shooter, which I much prefer over fluff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

Doesn't bother reviewing history, skims through tests. Very short, direct statements with a cold demeanor. Seems to not enjoy work with patients, very critical of other doctors, compassionate care or listening is not his forte.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Great bedside manner for a neurologist-best I've seen. Timely,listens and gives good advice!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2587906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Great experience! Comprehensive, knowledgeable, and intuitive.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr.Okuda is a doctor at ut southwestern medical ms clinical center. Watch out for this doctor! He does not even review your records and test. Thenhe makes a diagnose on his own option. Which he only has ten years of experience not all with patients. I have had MS for years and seen
alot of Neros. And had test done several times. He
said I did not have MS. My nero thats practice for
35 years said I did and have been seeing him for a years. I went to the clinic becauseyou have all the doctors for your problems with MS. Please be aware of this doctor. He goes off what he thinks not facts. Go back to school doc. and learn the right waynto do things.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2519255].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

His care has been adequate. His rapport, better left at the door. I need a doctor who thinks critically about my condition. I do not need a persona.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2509375].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

First, Dr. Okuda is a very well-known neurologist and multiple sclerosis specialist/scientist working at the world-renowned Barrows Neurological Institute. He is not an allergist. Second, he is a fantasitc physician and very knowledgable. Great staff, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

Great neuro! Too bad I was a horrible patient. I was never totally honest about my adherence to therapy, but something tells me he had suspicions, but was respectful not to prod me about it. I am now adherent, but too bad he moved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

No discrepancies. Dr. Okuda is a true professional. I was very pleased with him and his staff. Their attitude is positively contagious. I highly recommend him and his office. I left feeling informed, healtheir, happier and empowered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

very well mannered and knowledgeable doctor. i left feeling very confident leaving my MS in his hands. he wants to make people healthy and happy. highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993396].votes_count ]]