Ratings for Dr. Darin T. Okuda

Ehhh, don't wait 6 months for an appointment with this guy. He claims he is a research guy but more like a paid rep for drug manufacturer.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

First visit today with Dr. Okuda. His staff was very friendly. Dr. Okuda was very professional, took an accurate account of my history, gave me the most thorough neurological exam I've ever had, explained everything he did and why, then made his recommendations based on my history and his findings. He's a straight shooter, which I much prefer over fluff.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Doesn't bother reviewing history, skims through tests. Very short, direct statements with a cold demeanor. Seems to not enjoy work with patients, very critical of other doctors, compassionate care or listening is not his forte.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Great bedside manner for a neurologist-best I've seen. Timely,listens and gives good advice!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Great experience! Comprehensive, knowledgeable, and intuitive.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr.Okuda is a doctor at ut southwestern medical ms clinical center. Watch out for this doctor! He does not even review your records and test. Thenhe makes a diagnose on his own option. Which he only has ten years of experience not all with patients. I have had MS for years and seen alot of Neros. And had test done several times. He said I did not have MS. My nero thats practice for 35 years said I did and have been seeing him for a years. I went to the clinic becauseyou have all the doctors for your problems with MS. Please be aware of this doctor. He goes off what he thinks not facts. Go back to school doc. and learn the right waynto do things.

Submitted August 29, 2014

His care has been adequate. His rapport, better left at the door. I need a doctor who thinks critically about my condition. I do not need a persona.

Submitted August 22, 2014

First, Dr. Okuda is a very well-known neurologist and multiple sclerosis specialist/scientist working at the world-renowned Barrows Neurological Institute. He is not an allergist. Second, he is a fantasitc physician and very knowledgable. Great staff, too.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Great neuro! Too bad I was a horrible patient. I was never totally honest about my adherence to therapy, but something tells me he had suspicions, but was respectful not to prod me about it. I am now adherent, but too bad he moved.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

No discrepancies. Dr. Okuda is a true professional. I was very pleased with him and his staff. Their attitude is positively contagious. I highly recommend him and his office. I left feeling informed, healtheir, happier and empowered.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Darin T. Okuda's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)